We serve up with raspberry or blueberry jam while they are nice and warm and fresh out of the oven. Any leftovers simply place in an airtight container for school lunches the next day.
- 250g pumpkin, steamed and mashed
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1 tbs honey, maple syrup or coconut syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- about 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C.
- Place flour, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl and mix together.
- Carefully stir in remaining ingredients, except for oats until just combined.
- Shape into scone shapes and roll in oats.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with 100% fruit jam.